Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I am so hungry!

I am so hungry right now I wanted to make a post with some of the food I've had lately. My husband took me to an awesome crab restaurant where I tried craw fish for the first time, then the next week came home and made my own mini shrimp boil with baby red potatoes, corn, andouille sausage shrimp and lobster with French baguette on the side  Mmmmm!

  I'm really craving fish and chips right now as well as spicy Clamato juice and hamburgers. Right now anything seafood and spicy and tomato-ey would make me happy! 


This was super simple and delicious & extremely cheap! Just $1 each the box and bottle


This drink with the mini hamburgers looks amazing and  it combines everything delicious to me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me What You Think!