Wednesday, July 16, 2014

8 Through 20 Week Progression Photos

I am now 21 weeks. Here is the progression from 8 to 20. You can clearly see the exhaustion on my face from week 8 where I was completely miserable to just last week. I am feeling better, though the second trimester is not all rainbows and glitter toots like some people say it is :( 

One thing I am totally excited about is the kicks! I can feel and see them and so can Hubby :) He really reacts to music and the "flashlight trick" where you shine a flashlight on your stomach and the baby kind of follows it and kicks. He is really active at night :O Luckily I work nights so I am used to it. 

There is not much to report on the diabetes front, my insulin is going up again and I am officially above my pre-pregnancy levels. It is a daily frustration for me but I am really proud of my 6.2% A1C. It has been a lot of hard work but the little guy is measuring perfectly still so it is paying off for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me What You Think!