Monday, December 2, 2013

Just a little about me

I thought I'd just let everyone know a little bit about me. Me and my husband got married May 2013. We live in northern California. We are huge animals lovers and have two dogs: a German shepherd and a Husky shepherd mix. We also have 5 rats :-) I know people think they are gross but they are anything but nasty. I love all my little fur babies!
The main reason I am here is because we have decided it's time to "try to conceive" I have baby fever like no one's business. My Pinterest and Facebook are filled with baby related articles and pages... So much so that people asked me if I was pregnant already. My husband even has baby fever now! SCORE!! he's a wonderful support system for me and I'm very grateful to have him on my side for every part of life.
I always heard there's never a "good time" to have kids. I try to ignore every one giving me their input and advice but it's getting tiring. I digress!
I work a stressful job as an emergency medical dispatcher. I work 12 hour graveyard shifts which I've found make it difficult to have a normal social life, sleep schedule or diet. Someday hopefully I will be able to stay home with the kid(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me What You Think!