Wednesday, September 3, 2014

SO Beyond Frustrated!

My doctor told me my insulin needs would double or triple by 26 weeks. I expected it to rise but I seriously did not expect it to literally double. At 28 weeks now  I am on 40+ units in 24 hours for basal and my carb ratio is almost exactly double my pre-pregnancy ratio. This is getting frustrating. I woke up with a fasting of 90, normally 60-70 :O I know that 90 is not the end of the world but it really discourages me for the rest of the day and I get afraid to eat. I know this is not good for the baby so I am trying to get better about  my eating habits. I went crazy with pumpkin and made the most amazing baked pumpkin oatmeal and then for kicks pumpkin steel cut oats. I CAN'T WAIT FOR FALL!

On a different note! The floor is done in the nursery! I am so ecstatic to have the gorgeous hardwood ready for the nursery to be put together soon.
 Here are my 24 and 28 week pictures :) I am HUGE and feeling every bit of it now.
After 28 weeks the stickers go up every 2 weeks instead of 4 weeks so I guess that's telling me things are going to keep getting gigantic and quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me What You Think!